• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5 Best Clans Right Now.

Do you agree with my list?

• Yeah

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Kinda

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 30 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
1. angels like my god there pvp is strong
2. ominous they have xqer game over
3. Fnatic what can i say they r gods
4. core like man there pvp is tight
5. proximity who doesn't love mexican clans
Yo start playin more hop on Crimson ts some time

Binct

Career
Reaction score
1. angels like my god there pvp is strong
2. ominous they have xqer game over
3. Fnatic what can i say they r gods
4. core like man there pvp is tight
5. proximity who doesn't love mexican clans
Eh, Angels and Ominous could both easily top 5. Even though the people in Ominous and I don't along, I feel they are one of the most underrated right now (the most underrated being Vindictive).

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Xenos - Not as good as PvP as clans like Apex and Rebels, but they easily have the best teamwork and strategies.

2. Rebels - Just barely lost to Xenos but still one of the top clans of all time. After the merge with Destiny, they still have to get their chemistry back. I believe in a couple months, it will be Rebels and Apex fighting for that top spot again.

3. Apex - The only reason that they are this low is because of their lack of battles. They have a bunch of old, experienced, and well-known players with arguably the best clan leader in MCSG history.

IMO, no other clan deserves to be on a "top clan" list. Rip clan community.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Xenos - Not as good as PvP as clans like Apex and Rebels, but they easily have the best teamwork and strategies.

2. Rebels - Just barely lost to Xenos but still one of the top clans of all time. After the merge with Destiny, they still have to get their chemistry back. I believe in a couple months, it will be Rebels and Apex fighting for that top spot again.

3. Apex - The only reason that they are this low is because of their lack of battles. They have a bunch of old, experienced, and well-known players with arguably the best clan leader in MCSG history.

IMO, no other clan deserves to be on a "top clan" list. Rip clan community.
always can rely on Jawsh to give us a shoutout <333

Divux

Career
Reaction score
1. Apex (VP) a strong good amount of players that know what they are doing
2. Rebels ( Nip) Very good but inconsistent group right now as players
3. Crimson (envyus) Strong individual players that lack in teamwork
4. Xenos (fnatic) a strong team that has more above average teamwork and a few tacky players
5. Noofy clan (Cloud9) currently having trouble in being a consistent NA team working on a new lineup against other teams

Csgo version of clans atm

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
4. Xenos (fnatic) a strong team that has more above average teamwork and a new tacky players
5. Noofy clan (Cloud9) currently having trouble in being a consistent NA team working on a new lineup against other teams

loool spot on 10/10
omfg ur so spot on its unreal

My list -

1 / 2 /3 - Apex - Rebels - Xenos

To be honest any order I would chose would be really bias towards me so I'm not going to put one, it seems like most people generally agree that these clans are the top 3.

4) I'm going to say Crimson. Their roster consists of a lot of the players from the clans that recently disbanded, and it looks like Crimson is a merge of Trespire and Primal, which were probably the two clans Xenos battled against most.

5) Inviction - My reasoning for this is I recognize quite a couple players from this roster... Reminds me a bit of Triology + some more. Seeing as they haven't battled this is a bit of a guess, but I think that their experience would be enough to see them past a clan like Ancient or Angels.

EDIT:
When you realize your list is the same as Divux's ;o;

Last edited:

OminousClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Seeing all these lists makes me cringe at the clan community. >_<

1. Xenos
2. Rebels
3. Apex
4. Beyond
5. Crimson

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
4. Xenos (fnatic) a strong team that has more above average teamwork and a few tacky players

Na'Vi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci