• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[$5 Drawn Avatars] Dippy's Workshop

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
I would like to say that you should be expecting a queue soon in the order that you have requested an avatar(Keep in mind, I do this in alsoHive so there are much more requests) and due to the high amount of requests I have received you should no longer expect your avatars in 1-2 days.Instead it will be 1-2 weeks.

edit: sorry for those that have been waiting! D:

Last edited:

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
I would like to say that you should be expecting a queue soon in the order that you have requested an avatar(Keep in mind, I do this in also MCSG so there are much more requests) and due to the high amount of requests I have received you should no longer expect your avatars in 1-2 days.Instead it will be 1-2 weeks.

edit: sorry for those that have been waiting! D:
So uhhm, my avatar will be finished in like two weeks or sooner? Since you told me you'd finish it yesterday :p

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Kinda want one now. I'd offer a trade, but I can't think of anything to offer :p

Eviix

Platinum
Reaction score
In-game name: Eviix
Pose: http://prntscr.com/6vo82r (can the skin has the white border like the avatars that you make for vanth and paralyzing?)
Face Expression: Happy
Background Color: green

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
After taking a break I have now started to draw again, I have finished a commission for someone from The Hive:

(im rusty :c)

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
i will once again be starting to the drawings starting today(8/20/15) sorry for the long break(AGAIN), this time i won't be taking a break after i finish all the ones that have been waiting! D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci