• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5 minutes to talk to anyone! (Alive or Dead)

J

District 13
Reaction score
With an ex-friend of mine, we hate each other now and I want to tal to her just so that we can know why our relationship fell and hopefully repair it :D

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I, am truly unsure.

While this isn't like a time travel situation where it can change your life (it can butterfly effect off to ways you can't even imagine) I am truly unsure.

Now that I think about it, Morrie Schwartz' words "The universe is too grand and harmonious for this to be a coincidence" is a good answer for this. You may ask, that isn't even an answer man! Well I'll explain. I think that what happened is done and there was a reason why everyone died when they did. They got out what they wanted to say/what the world wanted to hear. The universe planed what they had to say, they said it, and now they are gone.

[Rant Time]

Have you ever seen those sad movies? When a parent and a kid are by each other. The parent is just about to die, and the sad music plays. The parent barely opens their eyes and says "Hey, I wanted to say, I'm sorry about what I did, I love you". And all that stuff?

Well, as many of you might know, it doesn't work that way. My granduncle died a few hours after I first remember meeting him. My mom died in the hospital, my aunt's mom died when we were on vacation, most of the time, our meaningful last words are never said, because no one ever expects leaving anytime soon and continues on with their life. Then when they find out when they die, they try to grab for any amount of time to share themselves. That's why we should say what we think people should hear now. Because no one will be there to hear your last.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Abraham Lincoln - I think he would be good company, and it would be interesting to see his reaction to all that has unfolded since he died, from Reconstruction through the westward movement and the closing of the frontier, through the 20th century with all its tumult, to Obama.

Queen Elizabeth II - An odd choice, but this is a woman who, merely by virtue of birth, has known every significant world leader from the 30's through today - Churchill, Eisenhower, Truman, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Nixon, Thatcher, Reagan, the Bushes, Blair; who knows a huge chunk of the worlds' secrets, from nuclear strategies through the minutiae of world diplomacy; and keeps those secrets; who occupies a completely anachronistic but still historically interesting position. Imagine the stories she could tell, if we could get a couple of gin and tonics in her and loosen up her legendary discretion.

My dog - It would be interesting to see what he thinks of me, as well as my family. I would love to know what things he likes to do, swimming, running, walks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci