• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5 minutes to talk to anyone! (Alive or Dead)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Every fataly wounded soldier out in the battlefiled fighting for our sakes, they probably wanted someone next to them to say their last words to, instead they heard cries of others and gunshots. What a sad way to perish. :(

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Every fataly wounded soldier out in the battlefiled fighting for our sakes, they probably wanted someone next to them to say their last words to, instead they heard cries of others and gunshots. What a sad way to perish. :(
Actually, in The Giver, Jonas (the main protagonist) witnesses the final moments of a wounded soldier. You can get a pretty good (scary) image of what talking to them would be like.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Myself about four months ago, to force myself to buy an effective acne treatment before it became too late.
I might actually go back to the day I got Minecraft and just tell him I'm from an alternate reality where he becomes addicted.

Explosion.

AustralianLynx

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm, this is quite a topic. Great work!

My answer would probably be BitoBain, he is a huge inspiration for me and after reading through most of his posts, I am simply amazed with his intellectual capability- I'm sure he is making the most of it at the moment.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I was going to say that... It would be really sad though to hear their last words, but I would know that they died for a cause and they sacrificed their lives for our lives and our freedom. #GodBlessDaTr00ps2k15

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci