• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

600 wins in 2 months

yuraleth

Survivor
Reaction score
I did 700 wins in december, if i need to defend #1 that wont be a problem;)
One time I saw you hop into a server I was in and I started to cry a little on the inside. I was all like, No one can and no one will be able to beat him. Then you left xD.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
600 from 1-600? If that then you got 220 wins in a day? o_O
No 600+ from feb 28-April 28 the 220 were before feb 28 and another 547 wins from all the times the leader boards were reset ;-)

Dude
Bro, i was the major backstabber before he came here ;)
I stopped though.
I've been here since there was one map.... I invented backstabbing

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
w
I don't think you have calculated the facts that he can still receive wins as well..
who?

600 from 1-600? If that then you got 220 wins in a day? o_O
how... 600 wins in 2 months, 300 in a month, about 60 a week, 8 or 9 wins a day...

I think the top 24 people should to a livestreamed match. That would be epic.
I thought you were adding tournaments? wouldn't it make more sense if they livestreamed the match between the final 24 (if thats how its going to be set out)

I have more wins than Number 25 but the thing says 25 instead of 24. Might be wrong now though because that was yesterday :p
your one of the top players, you should definetely be in it and also seing as you have the 2nd highest bounty, behind brynemannen8

It is because gravey plays on us or eu40-50 with large teams.... noone ventures into those high numbered servers but nubs
yeah Gravey is not that good imo I have only played with him once and that time he was in a 4 man team... and I had much worse stuff and I was about to kill him and guess what... he runs away like a pussy and his 3 team mates come in... I actually was expecting to die just by him but I overestimated his skill.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
how... 600 wins in 2 months, 300 in a month, about 60 a week, 8 or 9 wins a day...
I didn't mean the 600, he had 800 total wins the day after, and I had assumed he meant the day before he had hit 600 wins.

No 600+ from feb 28-April 28 the 220 were before feb 28 and another 547 wins from all the times the leader boards were reset ;-)
/facepalm check my last reply.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought you were adding tournaments? wouldn't it make more sense if they livestreamed the match between the final 24 (if thats how its going to be set out)
your one of the top players, you should definetely be in it and also seing as you have the 2nd highest bounty, behind brynemannen8
yeah Gravey is not that good imo I have only played with him once and that time he was in a 4 man team... and I had much worse stuff and I was about to kill him and guess what... he runs away like a pussy and his 3 team mates come in... I actually was expecting to die just by him but I overestimated his skill.
Dude please, don't post 5 posts in a row.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
You can't help but multipolar if you access the forums from a cell phone.... What's the big deal anyways?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci