• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events 6th Official MCGamer Awards - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Imo you should remove categories like "best map" and "favorite gamemode" since they hold the same results every "awards"

this is such a popularity contest i'd have a better chance at becoming class president before i win one of these

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Imo you should remove categories like "best map" and "favorite gamemode" since they hold the same results every "awards"

this is such a popularity contest i'd have a better chance at becoming class president before i win one of these
Which is why they changed it from for example, Best mod to Favorite mod. As this is a popularity contest...

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Which is why they changed it from for example, Best mod to Favorite mod. As this is a popularity contest...
I understand "Favorite mod" and things of those nature because there are always new mods so that is ever changing.

There is rarely, for example, a new map in the bunch that gets accepted as a map by the community.

Sure, it may get votes as a new map just so people can check it out for the first time, but a lot of people would stick to their first impressions of a map. A few maps I can recall as becoming a favorite would be like Turbulence or Alaskan Village. A lot of the other maps just don't get votes in game, so you can't really vote for them here if you have no real experience.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
All I could say: I'm extremely happy about the top three build teams. They've been the only ones to actually create maps that look amazing and that are also very fun to play on (Red Forest, TE and Discovery Works). Then there's...well....the other build teams....

But I'll stop here.
I think all Helix, Kithex, InvictusBuildTeam and all other Build Team members can agree with me that you are an Idiot. Mapmaking is hard, and you truly underestimate the other teams saying dumb stuff like this.
(No hate intended)

Other than that congratz to all the winners!

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Congrats to all the winners! It'll be fun to see what they will do with the results of the 'Favorite Map that was Removed' section. I hope they add those back :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
YAAYYYYY I'm so happppyyyy! The other awards are fancy, but Comedy is one of my favorite things to do, and I'm so happy I won that one yay!!! And congrats to all the other winners! Love you all, and thank you all for voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci