• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events 6th Official MCGamer Awards - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

funay joke
I was literally dying of laughter at the announcement ceremony so I had to mute my mic ;-;

Anyway I'm super honored that I was nominated and survived in two whole categories, you guys are awesome! Super excited for the 7th MCGA ;D

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
I was literally dying of laughter at the announcement ceremony so I had to mute my mic ;-;

Anyway I'm super honored that I was nominated and survived in two whole categories, you guys are awesome! Super excited for the 7th MCGA ;D
YOU WERE DYING THE WHOLE TIIIMMMEEEEE XD

Literally, everyone was laughing and I was like "Come on, there's like 50000 more categories to do still xD" congrats on your achievements Ceroria! You make Uncle proud

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Most Wanted Gametype
1st 1 vs. 1
Probably the only interesting thing.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I'm proud to have banned hundreds of cheaters, hired numerous staff members, and of course, showed that staff members can be good at pvp. ;)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I think all Helix, Kithex, InvictusBuildTeam and all other Build Team members can agree with me that you are an Idiot. Mapmaking is hard, and you truly underestimate the other teams saying dumb stuff like this.
(No hate intended)

Other than that congratz to all the winners!
I've been involved in the map-making process before (with the 48-player map Vida Cova), as well as a multitude of maps that weren't accepted onto the network. You're really exaggerating how hard it is to make a map, it just takes some time if you know what you're doing.

And what I said was something called my opinion and not facts. I just personally favor the maps made by TE, RF and Discovery Works over other build teams.

Oh, and "no hate intended" and you call me an idiot? The irony...

xRyuu

Spectator
Reaction score
So Huahwi who hasn't uploaded in 2 months and GoldEllipse who hasn't uploaded in 2 weeks gets a shot? Shouldn't someone like Austen or Kevin get a chance?

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I've been involved in the map-making process before (with the 48-player map Vida Cova), as well as a multitude of maps that weren't accepted onto the network. You're really exaggerating how hard it is to make a map, it just takes some time if you know what you're doing.

And what I said was something called my opinion and not facts. I just personally favor the maps made by TE, RF and Discovery Works over other build teams.

Oh, and "no hate intended" and you call me an idiot? The irony...
That may very well be, but you make it sound like the other teams are not equal to RF, TE and DW. And the fact that you have been involved into making maps should make you appreciate all mapmakers and teams, not just a few. Your comment was pointless. You know you can only make people angry with it and thats what you achieved. Now what? Comments like the ones you made make you look like an idiot, and you should have eleborated more than "about the other teams... eh..."
Please don't make anymore of these heart-breaking comments, they can only cause flame which is what now has happened.

Have a good day.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
MCGamerzism 2nd on terraforming o_O xD i guess i need to be here next year #BestMapMakerFTW

im not going to get that ^^^ i can dream tho xD

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
That may very well be, but you make it sound like the other teams are not equal to RF, TE and DW. And the fact that you have been involved into making maps should make you appreciate all mapmakers and teams, not just a few. Your comment was pointless. You know you can only make people angry with it and thats what you achieved. Now what? Comments like the ones you made make you look like an idiot, and you should have eleborated more than "about the other teams... eh..."
Please don't make anymore of these heart-breaking comments, they can only cause flame which is what now has happened.

Have a good day.
Well, if people can't accept the fact that maybe they aren't the best, there's an issue. Not everyone's going to like everything you do. I just made a little statement expressing my opinion, and you are, in no way, entitled to agree with me or not. As I mentioned, it is just in my opinion and I stated it because I mentioned how I was content with the teams who where placed in the top three. I did not intend to start any flame, and I don't see any reason why any should arise in the first place.

Just PM me if you want to continue arguing about the lack of freedom of speech I apparently have, but to be honest, I'm not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci