• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

74th Hunger Games Arena

Would you want this map to be on the Survival Games?

• Total voters

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
That's true. What striked me about the 74th arena is that it seems so...average. I just felt like it would more likely be one of the first arenas, because of how predictable the terrain is. I believe Suzanne created decided on this arena not because it would be convenient for Katniss, but because it even further portrays the fact that these two tributes from district 12 made a fool out of the capitol. If this had been during a quarter quell, then it would have been less incredible that they won because the capitol could more easily pretend that they orchestrated this in an unpredictable games, where they already have different rules. The fact that they won during such an average year was even more insane, and added more fire to the districts.

Aside from all that, yes I do think that Haymitch's arena makes for more imagination and interpretation. I also think that it seemed a lot more distinct because of the fact that Katniss instead of talking about very specific things that she notices while sitting in a tree, she talks about her feelings towards it for example the fact the it's breathtaking at first sight. This not only emphasizes the overall idea of the arena but also enables you to add your own little details. So yes, I may start working on it soon.
I agree 110% ! Need any help ? I'm a pretty good redstoner =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci