• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff _SoupSalad - Meet the Staff

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score

First name:
George
IGN(s): _SoupSalad, (Private alt :p)
Nickname(s): Soup, idk some people call me Georgie?
-----

One Cool Fact: I am both Transgendered and Bisexual, (1. If you have a problem we can stay out of each others way, 2. If anyone ever wants someone to talk to about LBGT+ concerned or personal things I'm always available <3)

One Embarrassing Fact: In fourth grade I posted a singing video on youtube and all my classmates found it :oops:

One Fact that makes you proud: I've been to the hospital 17 total times (just for my own injuries) and I haven't managed to die yet, so that's pretty great

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: That i'm trans :p

Most Common question you get asked:
Are you a girl? (I'm not)

Favorite Animal: Moose or Bison

Favorite Plant: Willow trees

Favorite Color: Both really light and really dark red and maroon

Favorite Food: Mac n Cheese

Biggest Pet Peeve: When people are grammatically incorrect, have really bad spelling, or use text talk

Astrological Sign: Virgo

Personal Catchphrase: "Hi my name is SoupSalad, I pour soup on my salad and I eat ice"

Heard about MCG by: Close friend

Ever Bring someone to MCG: A few friends that don't play mc anymore, and HomeGoods, kinda

First friend in the community: HomeGoods

MCG role-model:
Probably my mod buddy Levi , Yannick, & the rest of Sr. Staff

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: My grades are one thing I'm super proud of, I've always gotten all A's and rn I have a 4.3 GPA, also winning games, cause that doesn't happen, like ever

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?:
Probably Chad, I'm fragile

Do you team in game: Only when the person is obviously new to the game and needs help :)

Have you been backstabbed: Yes *cough* Jake *cough*

Ever Broken a bone: Both bones in my arm and a toe

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, then I could fly and poop on people, the dream life

Personal Skills: Sarcasm

Computer specs: Custom built. idk the specs I'm nooby and not good with tech

Computer operating system: Windows 7? Is that right?

Program I use to record: OBS

Favorite movie: Warm bodies, World War Z, Zombieland, I think you get the gist ;)

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Neck Deep, All time low, Twenty One Pilots, alt. rock, all that good stuff

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): COD Black Ops, or Sims 4

Favorite character from fiction: Monty Green (From TV show The 100)

What does a fox say? It screams at 1 am like bloody murder, I know from experience

Terrified of: I have thalassopobia (Bodies of water, the ocean, distance from land, things in the water, and unknown depth of water) In my defense I have almost drowned 3 times and have actually drowned and had CPR preformed on my 3 other times

Personal website: http://www.Netflix.com

Favorite website (Other than these forums): Netflix or AO3 (Yes I am a fanfic nerd)

Dream job: Author or Actor

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Probably get a job at my local pizzaria, I'm too young now but soon

Favorite thing about the community: I love it when I help people and they're grateful and say thank you a lot and I feel like a made a difference or did something genuinely good :)
-----

When I am online: Basically 24/7, whenever I play (Directly after school 2:30 EST) I'm always on the forums & Teamspeak so hmu whenever :p

Previous moderating experience: Admin on Potential PvP and Auora PvP, local servers that never lasted long and outside of minecraft I'm a peer counselor at my school (During free period I work an anonymous chatline c: )

Been a member of staff since: Today! December 16th, 2015

Servers most active on (MCSG, TeamSpeak, Forums etc): Always on TeamSpeak, and available in game (Mostly on MCSG or DD) and on the forums!

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To help people, make friends, make sure people are happy, keep the community clean, ban hackers, and have fun :)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the amazing staff family :)

Thank you for mentioning me as your MCG role-model <3

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dearly hope you didn't join the server 14/15 days ago like you did the forums. If so, I have but one question; what makes you think that becoming a moderator of a community you have barely interacted or gotten accustomed to was a good idea?

BUGGER OFF STAFF NOTE:
Freedom of speech: if you find me asking this kind of question offensive, you're a little too sensitive and probably need to hop off your high horse.

Reaction score
I dearly hope you didn't join the server 14/15 days ago like you did the forums. If so, I have but one question; what makes you think that becoming a moderator of a community you have barely interacted or gotten accustomed to was a good idea?

BUGGER OFF STAFF NOTE:
Freedom of speech: if you find me asking this kind of question offensive, you're a little too sensitive and probably need to hop off your high horse.
SoupSalad please respond.

N

Nikola

BUGGER OFF STAFF NOTE:
I'm pretty sure he didn't because I saw somewhere he was playing MCSG since the beggining but still joining the forums and getting mod after 2 weeks is kind of meh.. Not really a fan of that.

On another note congrats!

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he didn't because I saw somewhere he was playing MCSG since the beggining but still joining the forums and getting mod after 2 weeks is kind of meh.. Not really a fan of that.

On another note congrats!
I asked because this 'join the community and immediately go for mod' mentality is something that's common among people even months after I left this community, just poked my head in and sure enough it is still a thing lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci