• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

_zeX99_ Is a bad looser. And bit of a Feminine Hygene Product...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not trying to acomplish anything than exposing him a little bit and getting him down to earth, why are you talking about a ban? i never said anything about that.
Going out of your way to expose someone on a public forum is being no better than that person you're trying to expose. You're not going to accomplish anything out of it besides make yourself look foolish.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Going out of your way to expose someone on a public forum is being no better than that person you're trying to expose. You're not going to accomplish anything out of it besides make yourself look foolish.
You have your views i have mine. Mine is that he was acting like a douchebag and rude to other players and needed to get exposed for it. Call me a Feminine Hygene Product, i have done enough to have good karma on these forums so i think i can take some bad aswell.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everytime I die, I blame someone completely irrelevant.
"-dies- DAMN IT KERBALS."

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Stupid thread Sleivert. I can act like that too, to be honest...

I still like Zex. I am not on anyone's side, just saying that this thread is completely Sleivert. This is offending one person on the forums, to make him look bad. He might have been acting really dumb, but this is even worse.

I still like _zeX99_. This thread is pointless, and should get locked.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Stupid thread Sleivert. I can act like that too, to be honest...

I still like Zex. I am not on anyone's side, just saying that this thread is completely Sleivert. This is offending one person on the forums, to make him look bad. He might have been acting really dumb, but this is even worse.

I still like _zeX99_. This thread is pointless, and should get locked.
So i can tell you what i din't get a screenshot off. Him in the game before telling a guy that were saying that he was hoping to win because he almost never won that he could basically go bunnies himself because zeX was probably the best eu so he didn't stand a chance. Do you still wanna say that you act like that? And is this really offending one person? If someone is acting badly and not friendly to other persons in the community, especially in-game and when it someones as well known and probably(unfortunatly) looked up to as zeX99 it should be exposed if you ask me, let them feel some shame, so maybe the next time their about to say something like that, they will think twice.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
zex is a kid trying to get addicted to everyone
Reading your post is painful. I never thought he would act like that. Now, I apologize for making false thoughts on this. But I do suggest that you speak to a moderator or report this.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Sleiver. I think you really act like adult man.
*sarcasm*

If you are older and want to look older than him, act like you are older not like a little guy.

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
These two posts:

Humiliate? Me a Feminine Hygene Product? This guy was saying to people to basically go bunnies themself because they had no chance to win because he was so good, and when he looses he can't take it and makes excuses. And it's not humiliating him, he said all these things publicly, humiliating him would be leaking some bad stuff he said 1 to 1 with someone.
Are somewhat contradictory. You are not trying to publicly humiliate him, you are simply trying to .. expose him? Please, get of your high horse. Posting something this kid said after the heat of the moment is just incredibly immature. You're saying that he is an asshole, but at least he has the balls to be an asshole in person, rather then just passive-aggresively posting Good on the forums.

It has always amazed me how pretentious and hypocritical people are on these forums but this is just absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci