• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

_zeX99_ Is a bad looser. And bit of a Feminine Hygene Product...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Reading your post is painful. I never thought he would act like that. Now, I apologize for making false thoughts on this. But I do suggest that you speak to a moderator or report this.
Thanks, but no reason to speek to a mod, if this was punishable, we wouldn't have many players i'm afraid.

Sleiver. I think you really act like adult man.
*sarcasm*

If you are older and want to look older than him, act like you are older not like a little guy.
"We do not grov absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension and not in another. We are mature in one realm, childish in another".
Anaïs Nin

These two posts:

Are somewhat contradictory. You are not trying to publicly humiliate him, you are simply trying to .. expose him? Please, get of your high horse. Posting something this kid said after the heat of the moment is just incredibly immature. You're saying that he is an asshole, but at least he has the balls to be an asshole in person, rather then just passive-aggresively posting Good on the forums.

It has always amazed me how pretentious and hypocritical people are on these forums but this is just absurd.
Does it take balls to be an asshole? Being modest and humble in the heat of the moment and after a loss takes "balls".
Passive-aggresively? I think you are being exactly what you're calling me right now yourself. and for the immature part i refer to the quote from Anaïs Nin

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
Does it take balls to be an asshole? Being modest and humble in the heat of the moment and after a loss takes "balls".
Passive-aggresively? I think you are being exactly what you're calling me right now yourself. and for the immature part i refer to the quote from Anaïs Nin
No, it doesn't take balls to be an asshole, I think you misread what I said. I didn't say 'he has the balls to be an asshole', I said:
You're saying that he is an asshole, but at least he has the balls to be an asshole in person, rather then just passive-aggresively posting Good on the forums.
How am I passive-aggresive? I'm addressing you directly, so I'm active, but you are not addressing zex directly, making you passive-aggresive.

Also, throwing up some quote does not justify immature behaviour. Not at all. Here's a quote from me: "BlueMoonP is always right" -BlueMoonP. End of discussion.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
But really, Zex could get banned for player harrassment. For example, he says "getting on my hit list... most people find it a curse" and "I hunt you down until you quit".
The point is, you should take this to the Report Abuse section for the bannable offence, if you'd like. I think this post shouldn't deserve that much hate, as he is caught a player which has broke a rule. He has the guts to post it in the forums, and standing up for his argument despite the haters. Don't hate on him, he's being honest.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
But really, Zex could get banned for player harrassment. For example, he says "getting on my hit list... most people find it a curse" and "I hunt you down until you quit".
The point is, you should take this to the Report Abuse section for the bannable offence, if you'd like. I think this post shouldn't deserve that much hate, as he is caught a player which has broke a rule. He has the guts to post it in the forums, and standing up for his argument despite the haters. Don't hate on him, he's being honest.
Thanks, someone who got it. Didn't know this was player harrasment, but i'll look into it :9

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Talked with a mod about the harrasment part, luckily it's not enough to get him banned :) That would be a shame if so, because it wasn't the intention of this post. But just for your information, the mod also told me that they have had problem with zeX99 before with acting a bit douchy, so not just me i guess.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Talked with a mod about the harrasment part, luckily it's not enough to get him banned :) That would be a shame if so, because it wasn't the intention of this post. But just for your information, the mod also told me that they have had problem with zeX99 before with acting a bit douchy, so not just me i guess.
Love you dude finally found someone that has the same thoughts about zex he says he is the best and always bullys everyone but i am not a kid and i know how to react to him :)

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Sleivert has a really good point here guys, This guy (zex) goes to every lobby and tells him they suck and how bad they are and if he loses a fight this happends. He lost a clan war and started whining and crying.
He states that he is god of mcsg and nobody can beat him, I cant STAND people like that.
Thanks Sleivert
#Norway<3

And for the love of god guys, stop with the hate, this man is simply trying to let you guys know what a prick and douchebag zex is, he is not trying to get him banned or anything.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
There is also a chance he hacks cuz when we were at TeamSwish server he had sprint hacks :/

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
seriously guys this is extremely common in the community i can understand he can get a bit too worked up about things but please stop naming and shaming Sleivert zex weouldn't be very happy about this. Sleivert if zex made a post with pics of your worst rage moment would you be happy? i doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci