• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A 'AFK KICK'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You should add some kind of plugin that kicks a player when the player is 'AFK' for 5-10mins maybe.
this might solve the 'Ghost' problem aswell... ?

ninjaXpacman

Survivor
Reaction score
I too agree, I hate being the only person actually playing and the other players are ghosts. Hope they add this!

kscjr

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree also. I hate waiting around for a new match to start when there's only one actual player left and the rest are just ghosts.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I said this in another post. When Tributes are AFK, it's because they are either low on food and can't move very far without dying of hunger, or because they don't have very good armour/weapon, and can't fight another tribute. When spectators are AFK, it's because they are bored and want something else to do. Normally they browse the forums or something.
In the end this is a bad idea.

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
Just a note: We are not able to kick ghosts.

Reaction score
Yeah, there needs to be a vote kick system
The problem with a vote to kick system is that 'teams' or 'groups' or even 'trolls' would abuse it really much. They would kick players not for being AFK or hacking but because THEY CAN. I dont like this idea because i'm pretty sure it will effect me because of my score. Or maybe it will effect the person/person's that have controll of the cornucopia ?

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Vote kick system is a stupid idea because when there are some people left the spectators are going to kick the players that are alive to start a new game.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Afk system proably doesn't solve the ghost issue but it does solve the issue that people will afk ingame in an unable to find corner.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Afk system proably doesn't solve the ghost issue but it does solve the issue that people will afk ingame in an unable to find corner.
That's not an issue, that's just something players do to hide when they don't have enough items to survive normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci