• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A 'AFK KICK'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Well, AFKs are different from ghosts. Once the ghost bug is fixed, things should be better, as we don't have many Actual AFKs on our servers.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's not an issue, that's just something players do to hide when they don't have enough items to survive normally.
An afk means Away from keyboard so someone who is hiding is not an afk.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
the thing is afkers are not all that bad, its a free kill if you find them, which means free points. The only problem is that they can hold up a game if in an odd or hard to reach location. Thing is I hardly see afkers and if i do its at spawn. On a final note, most of the time afkers are holding a game, its really the butt munches that are camping in an area.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Not all AFKers are awful people. Some of them just have like 0 hunger and half of the full heart capacity. Its mostly to hide, but since this was suggested to retaliate to the 'ghost bug', and it wouldn't work on them, I guess its scrap now.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
the thing is afkers are not all that bad, its a free kill if you find them, which means free points. The only problem is that they can hold up a game if in an odd or hard to reach location. Thing is I hardly see afkers and if i do its at spawn. On a final note, most of the time afkers are holding a game, its really the butt munches that are camping in an area.
Not all AFKers are awful people. Some of them just have like 0 hunger and half of the full heart capacity. Its mostly to hide, but since this was suggested to retaliate to the 'ghost bug', and it wouldn't work on them, I guess its scrap now.
I wasn't saying AFKers are bad (which it seems like you are replying to, sorry if I'm missing something). I'm saying there is nothing wrong with them.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
I was actually replying to the thread as a whole not targeting your post half squirrel. Sorry if it sound as if i were. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci