• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide A Couple Things Concerning MCSG

Has this been helpful towards you, the people of the community?

• Yes

Votes: 75 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
When will the lag be fixed on EU and apparently AU? D:

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I'm no Bajan fan, but my friend is, I heard from him that in one of his videos he clearly says "I'm using the better sprint mod this round" This may be a old video. I'm not defending people and using a person as a excuse is a REALLY bad way to try and get unbanned. but yeah. Just letting that out? Do you know, I'm assuming you do.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Can I ask, why people and teams who's maps are on the servers don't get some kind of permission/ranks. I know there was a thread about this, but I didnt get clearly answer.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can I ask, why people and teams who's maps are on the servers don't get some kind of permission/ranks. I know there was a thread about this, but I didnt get clearly answer.
That's because map makers don't have VIP on the servers. It's just something that we give out to important people.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Better Sprint Mod:
Okay, now, I've seen a lot of ban disputes about the Better Sprint Mod and why it isn't 'hacking' and why people shouldn't be getting banned for it. This mod is technically hacking as its a non-vanilla (apart from OptiFine) being used on the servers, this gives the player an advantage that other players will not have, earning the whole ‘its unfair’ title.

The mod is basically Instant Sprint (One of the mods from Nodus) just its not on permanently BUT this is an advantage over players. A lot of people pull the whole ‘Oh BajanCanadian uses it, why can’t we?’ in their ban disputes to try and get out of a ban but Bajan doesn’t use the mod on our servers and we’ve spoken to him about it in the past. Using him is no longer an excuse.

So in short, you are NOT allowed to use the mod on our servers. Any person caught using it will be tempbanned and on second offence, perm banned. You have been warned.
Yeah Antster Agrees 300% on this. NO BETTER SPRINT MOD!

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
But can something like vip be implemented. I mean not VIP, just something ''lower'' than that, because people donated their time to do maps.
Okay just want to say that having you're map in MCSG is a gift on it's on. People who make maps for MCSG should know you will most likely not get anything in return, besides the honor of having your map in it.
Edit: Gibbo can you also talk about this? I've seen a lot of posts like these.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay just want to say that having you're map in MCSG is a gift on it's on. People who make maps for MCSG should know you will most likely not get anything in return, besides the honor of having your map in it.
I will do a post on this later, I'm heading to college right now.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Yeah that's true. But for a good map you make, you can get a little reward, because I don't think MCSG will be popular without community maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci