• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A few Ideas that I think would make the Games Better

Do you like my suggestions?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Yes/No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

byDinosaur

Tribute
Reaction score
I think he ment it like 10 minutes in the game or something not right away

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I said betting would be bad because it'd be too easy to double points. Solutions include

1. Only being able to bet in the lobby
  2. Minimum bet that is less than half your score. OR a low maximum (15 or so) so it's more of a fun thing than anything else. Remember, points don't matter

byDinosaur

Tribute
Reaction score
Still overpowered, sorry.
Yeah in some ways it is, some ways it isn't. Like I can find an Iron/Diamond sword in the first 5 minutes. Then sometimes I can't kill anyone or find a good chest for a good 20 minutes so yeah it is a bit like... Yeah.. aha

Dean

Career
Reaction score
I don't think spectators should be able to even see what inside a chest because they can help out their friends GREATLY. They can tell people (they're in a call with) which chests are good, bad, worth it or not.

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
I believe suggestion one is one that a lot of people would like, however, if it does get implemented, bounty points and betting points should be kept separate, since bounty is meant to track how good a player is.

I think suggestion #2 has some potential, but it's unlikely to get implemented any time in the near future.

#3 and #4 are just no.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Like soy said, it would be better if you could only place your bets before the game begins.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I vote no but now i thinked a way how we CAN do the sponsorship think. I DONT think you should be able to use your alredy points. But some donor points for that round about how many you have killed. And you MUST wait until nearly the end for giving a diamond sword. And on start you can only give smal things like raw food, stick, bone... And after more and more and more!

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Betting is a brilliant idea (but honestly not the others). However, it should be that instead of betting against the server, you bet with other players by sending the a bet for request for how ever much you want to bet. If one player thinks that static_nightmare will win, but another player thinks that ChadTheDJ will win, then player could send a request for the bet, and the other player can accept. The winner gains the points, while the loser loses the points.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
1. That is what I thought the bounty system was supposed to be, but it wasn't. But the problem is if I have 200 points an there is someone with a diamond sword and iron armor. I could simply place a bet on him of 200 points and basically double my points by doing nothing.
2. It would have to involve a non lagging instance for extra games. And when would a single spleef game begin anyway? Right before the game ends or right after it begins?
3. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
4. The cost would have to be MUCH greater then 10 or 20 points. It would have to be a serious decision to waste points to help someone win. Like a raw porkchop might me 30 points and cooked might be 60. While an iron ingot might be 250.
These are my thoughts do so with as you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci