• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A few suggestions

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with you first suggestion. In my eyes it is a big problem for the forums at this time, people join and see how fast they can get to 1,000 posts. It's not necessarily a bad thing but when I went onto one of the many user's profiles, they had posted 6 'gl :)' on various clan threads. Sure, it may be generous but saying 'I wish your team the best of luck, it looks like it has so much potential!' is better than 'gl'.

Great suggestions never-the-less.

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
Sick thread, agree with all of it. Can't write a big post, but yeah good points. I really hate people posting gl.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree the current hub is boring. Though it has my giant maze underneath, I wish we'd had the chance to build more stuff..
I'm aware you got limited by the demands of MCGamer while building the hub. I'm sure it would've been an awesome hub if you and your team didn't have any limitation while building :3
Yeah I agree with all of this, I also think they ould add some more ways to get MCGamer Credits? I mean right now it's pointless, maybe make it so if you win a game you earn some like in Mineplex.
Hmm, I'll try to think up something for that :3

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
I'm aware you got limited by the demands of MCGamer while building the hub. I'm sure it would've been an awesome hub if you and your team didn't have any limitation while building :3
It was built by Team Elite, I merely assisted and stuck to Dave's design.

Personally I don't like the hub much at all design wise.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
It was built by Team Elite, I merely assisted and stuck to Dave's design.

Personally I don't like the hub much at all design wise.
Woopsie, I thought it was build by Invictus, my bad! :confused:

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
All the idea are great and I hope they're added soon. Especially with the post boosting, I've seen so many people doing it and it's just ridiculous. Also, you're never on skype Mol ;c;c

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
*NEW*

alright, I thought up a few more suggestions...

Make events for BOTH regions.

This is something which I'm a little bit irritated by. However I can understand that the staff is having a rough time with their meetings and such, it's simply unfair towards EU to have so many events being held on US on times which EU are usually asleep ( 12 PM+ ). Eitherway have the event be held at a time which EU could participate aswell, or have the event being held on both regions. I'm aware CA&AU are being left out here, but those regions simply don't have the population for big scale events.

Have a reward system for playing games.

Just like H1Z1 people should get a loot bag after finishing the game depending on how well they did. This would also be the only way to earn MCGamer credits in-game, I also feel this would increase the popularity of other gamemodes.
For example:
Winner of the game : Diamond Loot Bag
2-3 : Gold Loot Bag
4-6 : Iron Loot Bag
7-120 : Coal Loot Bag

The bags would contain random loot having some of the following :
  • Random amount of MCGamer credits ( Not too much, you would actually need to play a bunch of games to be able to buy something )
  • Block hats for non-PvP gamemodes
I currently do not know anymore possible rewards but feel free to suggest some.

All the idea are great and I hope they're added soon. Especially with the post boosting, I've seen so many people doing it and it's just ridiculous. Also, you're never on skype Mol ;c;c
I don't have you on skype? o-o PM me your skype tho ;)

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Hub Ideas:

KOtL HAS TO BE A THING, PLZ PLZ PLZ

Secret Chests: Basically around the hub are COMPLETELY RANDOM chests that can give you points, loot bags that MoLoToV suggested, and some special easter egg armor/weapons
ex. Linkdad's Bowspammer: Inf. 1 Unb 3 or something, and they can be tiered so the harder ones to find have better gear and such, this will be used for………

Bloodbath! A feature that I saw in skit's server way back that really kept people in the hub, it was really fun but hard to get gear, so people could, like, dare each other to jump in, not a PVP arena, more like just a small space that you can jump into, and you can get out, but you need to climb ladders.

Parkour Rewards: Rewards for parkouring, lootbags, points, and bloodbath gear.

I don't want the hub to be saturated with too many mini-games, but all I'm saying is that these games are small enough and promote exploring and hanging out in the hub.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci