• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Hogwarts themed MCSG map

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
I love the idea for this but it would be a HUGE map. (Maybe a 48?) I also think the corn should be in the quidditch.
I don't think it would necessarily be that big. I think the map will definitely be able to have just 24 players.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I love the idea for this but it would be a HUGE map. (Maybe a 48?) I also think the corn should be in the quidditch.
The Quidditch Pitch would be too out of the way, as the Cornucopia needs to be reasonably central. And of course, the layout of it would be subject to which movie/the books it is based on. As it changes with every movie :p

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
The cornucopia at the courtyard would be perfect, its center of everything basically. People could run into the castle or head down the path to hagrids hut and the forbidden forest which is loaded with spiders but has teir 2's past the spiders. ;)

People could rush to the dungeons class room and find bottles of potion that allow you to breath underwater which would allow them to go down into the great lake (4th movie) where there would be nice treasure at the bottom.

The quidditch pitch booths from each school would have hidden teir 1 chests.

Tons of hidden passages in the school, even a passage way that brings you all the way to hogsmeade and back (3rd movie)

I have to say whoever makes this map would be awesome and deserve VIP! I would try to make it myself, but I have no knowledge of how to make one.

There are tons of maps of Hogwarts already maybe one of the creators would allow MCSG to use it?

Someone would just have to add the Dome and chests.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci