• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A little rant, in my point of view.

Do you agree with my opinion?

• I agree with your opinion and feel the same way about this community.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • I disagree with your opinion and feel otherwise about this community.

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
If you knew everything you would know there's an age exception process.
I know that silly. I'm just saying how they used to do it last summer when the mod age limit was 14.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
To be fair, you can see very clearly who is a good mod and who's not, you can just tell by there inactivity, now of course since this is aimed at mods+ they are gonna defend themselves so don't expect to win the argument cause they ain't gonna give up! I believe that Dave is active and does a huge amount of work on the servers, but Over the pas 2-3 days I've really come out to see the bad side if seniors they might be all friendly and active, but when you start browsing, it's a totally different story!

I agree with you totally though ^_^

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, so I have a question. Have you reported these mods to a sr staff member? An oddly high amount of people make these complaints about staff members, yet refuse to do anything to make us aware of any issues. We're not mind readers.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dave is a very nice guy, very few have a understanding on how hard they work and how hard there job is, even though I'm good friends with Dave I still have no idea how hard it is but by the amount of time he is working it must be pretty hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci