• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A New Addition

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've had it with this. Legit had it. They're all @cornstealer just trying to get attention. NO ONE FINDS THIS FUNNY, Corn has posted so many threads and replies, just trying to get attention. Heck he even made a thread called giving corn, we're he made you apply then he said he was going to "give you corn" like wtf! Okay, sorry if I'm being mean, I just am very sick of this stuff. So please @cornstealer can you only make threads if they're important, thank you.
plot twist they are all different people

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
this is a bit annoying and confusing cause they all have the same profile picture and start with TheCorn and i always think its the real one but its not likE caN YoU GuYS NoT11111!1

and this is my reaction to all these corn people

TheCornThief

Experienced
Reaction score
For the record:
TheCornStealer - Original account - Is actually TheCornStealer
TheCornThief - Not original account - Is actually Mooclan - Creation reason: Christmas present to a random person. I did not use this account to likespam any accounts, and I don't even think I followed myself on it.
TheCornGiver - I have no idea who this is
TheCornBandit - I have no idea who this is

So no, it is NOT TheCornStealer doing all of these (Unless he did TheCornGiver/Bandit, but Bandit said he's not Stealer.)

Also, I looked in one of the rules thingies before making this account, to make sure it was not against the rules. If I missed something that states that accounts of this nature are not allowed, feel free to delete/ban this forum account, as well as TheCornGiver and TheCornBandit, but TheCornStealer is a legitimate account, as well as Mooclan and the original accounts of TheCornGiver and TheCornBandit.

I also ask that TheCornBandit, TheCornGiver, and myself (TheCornThief) stop using these accounts, as it clearly has the forum community in general annoyed. I, for one, will not log into this account again unless I have a legitimate reason, and I will not create another account of this nature unless I also happen to have the in-game Minecraft account of that name. (Although I won't really have a need to other than to stop other people from taking it.)

I apologize for the disturbances that we have caused within the forums. If needed, feel free to copy/paste/quote this post (Or TheCornStealer can modify it and make a thread if he wants) to answer any questions about this.

TheCornBandit

Tribute
Reaction score
For the record:
TheCornStealer - Original account - Is actually TheCornStealer
TheCornThief - Not original account - Is actually Mooclan - Creation reason: Christmas present to a random person. I did not use this account to likespam any accounts, and I don't even think I followed myself on it.
TheCornGiver - I have no idea who this is
TheCornBandit - I have no idea who this is

So no, it is NOT TheCornStealer doing all of these (Unless he did TheCornGiver/Bandit, but Bandit said he's not Stealer.)

Also, I looked in one of the rules thingies before making this account, to make sure it was not against the rules. If I missed something that states that accounts of this nature are not allowed, feel free to delete/ban this forum account, as well as TheCornGiver and TheCornBandit, but TheCornStealer is a legitimate account, as well as Mooclan and the original accounts of TheCornGiver and TheCornBandit.

I also ask that TheCornBandit, TheCornGiver, and myself (TheCornThief) stop using these accounts, as it clearly has the forum community in general annoyed. I, for one, will not log into this account again unless I have a legitimate reason, and I will not create another account of this nature unless I also happen to have the in-game Minecraft account of that name. (Although I won't really have a need to other than to stop other people from taking it.)

I apologize for the disturbances that we have caused within the forums. If needed, feel free to copy/paste/quote this post (Or TheCornStealer can modify it and make a thread if he wants) to answer any questions about this.
Thank you for saying this as for everyone wants me to kill myself... I am also sorry that I am holding you back from using this account.

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its still stupid.. any alts account in general don't need to exist unless they are there for legitimate cause.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't really understand the whole CornBandit/Thief/Giver/Reciever/Sheriff thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci