• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A new map rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Andersen

Tribute
Reaction score
The map is currently on hold till after Friday, seeing both me and Jacob has an exam that we kinda need to study for today, and then tomorrow we will fail ^^!

Anyways, I will let you know once we begin again!! - Do you have any good ideas for a theme, then do share them here!

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would LOVE to help, I'm a pretty good builder and I'm familiar with MCSG. Glass wall=VoxelSnipe, if you fail get others to do it, its a necessity, 24 player maps are the most fun to work with but I would recommend having an original idea like a multi biome world, not a city for obvious reasons.
The most of the maps that are now are the multi biomes maps

Simon Andersen

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks really good!! - We are currently working out a theme, and then we will be back online with the project! So all theme ideas will be taken up for consideration! - Let us have your input!

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks really good!! - We are currently working out a theme, and then we will be back online with the project! So all theme ideas will be taken up for consideration! - Let us have your input!
cool

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So after you have worked out a theme, you are going to open the server?
And what do you actually mean with theme?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Looks nice, when do you guys think it is finished?

Simon Andersen

Tribute
Reaction score
I mean theme as in "Aztec" "Egypt" "Rainforest" "Post Apocalypse City" or whatever, because we started with a project, which apparently wasn't anything that people looked at with positive eyes. (We wanted a multi-theme, so that there were a lot of different things to explore yet try to connect them).

But now we are aiming for one wide and good theme, and yes the server will open once we have a theme... Or well, open for the builders ;)!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I mean theme as in "Aztec" "Egypt" "Rainforest" "Post Apocalypse City" or whatever, because we started with a project, which apparently wasn't anything that people looked at with positive eyes. (We wanted a multi-theme, so that there were a lot of different things to explore yet try to connect them).

But now we are aiming for one wide and good theme, and yes the server will open once we have a theme... Or well, open for the builders ;)!
Be aware of who you let in and make backups.
There are much griefers. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci