• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A New Sponsor Item

Killible

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if you could somehow sponsor a written book (ONLY ONE THOUGH, like everything else) and say things to them. I just thought it would be cool.

Deathbymayo

Survivor
Reaction score
This has been suggested multiple times, but it can be easily used for harassment so it probably won't be added.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
This has been brought up, it will probably not happen. Also wrong section :p

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
That would be so cool, but yeah, I'd totally write in the book some pretty bad things if a team kills me or something.
One thing I'd really like added is a compass or something. Then players could find other players easier and games won't take as long.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
That would be so cool, but yeah, I'd totally write in the book some pretty bad things if a team kills me or something.
One thing I'd really like added is a compass or something. Then players could find other players easier and games won't take as long.
Also asked, not going to be added.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Compasses were added in the past, but only for finding your way back to corn. Useful for new and large maps. Adding compass for this purpose is the exact reason why Minimaps are banned. If anything, this idea should be given to spectators, but even then, someone could ifnd a way to abuse it. Then again, people will find a way to abuse everything.

9989812youtube

Tribute
Reaction score
Compasses were added in the past, but only for finding your way back to corn. Useful for new and large maps. Adding compass for this purpose is the exact reason why Minimaps are banned. If anything, this idea should be given to spectators, but even then, someone could ifnd a way to abuse it. Then again, people will find a way to abuse everything.
How bout bowls and swords for a 1000 for an iron sword, Xp bottles, anvils, and enchant BOOKS?

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
Really, the only thing that compasses would do is make games shorter. I don't see how this could be OP or abused. You're going to find a player anyways, all this does is it makes you find the player faster, resulting in shorter games. Now who doesn't like shorter games? I think that'd be a great idea.

BaronHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
But if someone harrasses you then you could take a screenshot and report him!

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really, the only thing that compasses would do is make games shorter. I don't see how this could be OP or abused. You're going to find a player anyways, all this does is it makes you find the player faster, resulting in shorter games. Now who doesn't like shorter games? I think that'd be a great idea.
It's basically the idea that you now know where everyone is. Instead of going about your strategy, whilst killing those along your way, you're basically hunting each tribute one by one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci