• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Place to Remember

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If I needed an admin, which I constantly do, you were always the one to pick up my requests and I'll miss you for that reason. Keep pursuing your dream Nick, best of luck :)

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
No, thank you Nick! You helped me get through a lot of issues I had with being a Moderator, and now I couldn't be happier as a Mod, but unfortunately you're not here for me to annoy you on TS about getting +Access. ;)

I hope you can come back some day as just a general community member, or who knows, maybe Admin. :)

Quantum
Reaction score
This is a very nice Thread, Nick. You are an awesome person.

I wish you good luck with Baseball and in life! ;')​

MrSlimShady

Survivor
Reaction score
You made a good choice, because I would rather play baseball and get a career rather than being a admin and not having a life, because you yourself said you are at your college to play baseball and to my knoweldge you won't take a degree and if you drop baseball you wouldn't have a career and a career means living in your mom's basement

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci