• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A possible solution for enchantment tables

Have players drop experience orbs?

• Yes

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Its not possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, as a matter of fact I DO lift.

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
So a lot of maps have enchantment tables, some hidden some not. The problem is, there arent any mobs to get experience orbs from. Would it be possible to make it so players, when killed, drop experience orbs? That way if you kill enough people you could enchant your weapon. Thoughts?

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
This seems like an amazing idea, I'm not too sure how easy it would be, although I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too complicated.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Yea, this would be a great idea, it is not hard to make this happen either.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
With all my heart and soul, I pledge that this thread is the words of truth, and that nothing should stop their almighty power from burning a path to the light.

I you have not guessed, I like the idea :D

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
YUS
Its almost like a 'killstreak' feature
You get a few kills in a row, say, enough for 3 levels. You can then enchant your armour or weapon to make it more powerful!
Makes sense to me, as it rewards a successful player, especially one who can kill a team and get a ton of Xp

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All that time you can go fishing would be pointless now. I think if you want to enchant your weapons you need to spend time to do it. So having players drop exp orbs if unfair also because if I can get Fire Aspect then dang your more aless dead by FIRE.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
All that time you can go fishing would be pointless now. I think if you want to enchant your weapons you need to spend time to do it. So having players drop exp orbs if unfair also because if I can get Fire Aspect then dang your more aless dead by FIRE.
Killing people doesnt spend time? Its not like youre going to have enough to enchant only after 2 kills. Plus theres also the 'killing' part which isnt always necessarily easy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci