• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A well needed update for MCSG!

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
So, uhh...by the end of the weekend means by tomorrow. I don't think that's a goal that'll be met x_x

Also early Feb seems a lot further than it is. It's amazing. 0_O

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
One thing i'm not looking forward to in MCSGv2 is the randomized chests. At first it sounded like a really good idea. Then i started thinking about all the hackers that play this game. They will have a huge advantage over everybody with chestfinder. Another con to this is fighting over chests and chest routes makes the games. Now there will be more wanderers and games will last longer.

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
One thing i'm not looking forward to in MCSGv2 is the randomized chests. At first it sounded like a really good idea. Then i started thinking about all the hackers that play this game. They will have a huge advantage over everybody with chestfinder. Another con to this is fighting over chests and chest routes makes the games. Now there will be more wanderers and games will last longer.
For the record, I kinda doubt that tier 3 chests (the only ones to be randomized) are going to be as good as tier 2. Routes will be the way to go, still. It just means that newbies will have a bit bigger of a chance. Why deny them that?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
For the record, I kinda doubt that tier 3 chests (the only ones to be randomized) are going to be as good as tier 2. Routes will be the way to go, still. It just means that newbies will have a bit bigger of a chance. Why deny them that?
I don't have a route on SG5 :p I just go through the first path I see and I no where chests are in pretty much every direction. I still do quite well on it in my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci