• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A well needed update for MCSG!

Slam _Burger

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the sound of these Pro tournaments, would like to hear more about them. :D

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Poor darkrai, must have caught a cold

Chad, just make sure its brilliant. It could come out in March for all i care, as long as it really works out well. And GL to all those who submitted lobbies, well done for being less lazy than I am :p
its lung cancer man..... hes batman havent you heard his voice?

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He said the pro part in quotes but followed it with tournaments. We can assume this just means MCSG tournaments for the "pro" players. Not MCSG pro, but pro tournaments.
Yeah, I get that, hence why I compared it to the high level tournaments of Counterstrike. >_>

MasonBulldog19

Platinum
Reaction score
So this post is an update to MCSGv2 and it's progress:

So far the developers has a working plugin but some of the new features (announced and still in secret) still need to be tested some more. We hope by beginning of February we will be releasing the new version of our plugin! So far everything planned has been amazing! We added and fixed most of everything our members were asking but it's taking a lot more time than needed. As the good old saying "you cannot rush art", we hope you understand that we are doing out best to release this as fast as we can.

As for the "Make a lobby" contest, we had almost 70 entries submitted! That is seriously amazing as I have so many maps to look through. I hope by the end of this weekend I will pick the winner but I want to make sure I spend enough time for each submission fairly. So sorry it's taking a bit as there is a lot of maps to explore!

As for the future of MCSG, we plan to release the MCSGv2 plugin, however what is after that? Well we plan to finally open our survival server where BowlOSoup has been working hard on. Also finally, after many requests we are going to start development on our "MCSG Pro" tournaments. Cannot confirm a time when we will start this but we hope shortly after MCSGv2 is released.
are you going to post the MCSG Pro tournaments on youtube

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci