• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Youtuber's Guide To HQ Recording

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty good tips, but my current setup works well so I won't be changing anything.

5 videos and over 1,400 subscribers? That doesn't happen often. Are they botted, did someone give you a shout-out or did you have other videos that you removed?

Or none of the above.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pretty good tips, but my current setup works well so I won't be changing anything.

5 videos and over 1,400 subscribers? That doesn't happen often. Are they botted, did someone give you a shout-out or did you have other videos that you removed?

Or none of the above.
True lol

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score

Or none of the above.
I gave myself a shoutout. ^.^
That's my second channel! =D

P.S. : Nice channel! I subscribed! =3

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
I found myself having lower FPS than usual. I get 20 fps or so but with Fraps I'm at least able to get a stable 50 fps?

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
I found myself having lower FPS than usual. I get 20 fps or so but with Fraps I'm at least able to get a stable 50 fps?
The last step! Untick enable view and the advanced settings tab. It works just fine for me. o_o

Reaction score
I've tried the text file that you put on the first step, and it increased my FPS a lot with shaders, thanks! :)
I'll say if the rest of the steps are going for me soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci