• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide About Moderator applications-

Has this helped you understand how Moderator Applications work?

• Yep! 10/10 would read again ;)

Votes: 52 88.1%
  • No, I'm still confused (If you chose this option, feel free to PM me with further questions)

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Trust me, It has probably happened and I have been asked to do that by some people. Of course I said no.
Hey question for you, how long did it take you after you posted an application for you to get any notification that they are reviewing it?

M

MrKorrenian

I'm 13 >.< Unless you weren't talking about me :p

Aww thanks, but as Denster said, rules are rules :3
Thanks for the support though! <3
No I wasn't lol. He said it won't be changed ( Age Limit ). It did.

M

MrKorrenian

Are you implying that you believe it will change again? Or are you simply pointing out a wrong point someone made? >.<
Simply pointing our a wrong point. Yet, just like you i'm 13 and am striving for mod. I wish it would be changed to 13 but we made progress on the age.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Simply pointing our a wrong point. Yet, just like you i'm 13 and am striving for mod. I wish it would be changed to 13 but we made progress on the age.
Very true.
Even though I'm 13 and 6 months away from being 14, I can't express how happy I am that it was lowered.
That takes an entires year off my waiting time, which I am eternally grateful for.

That sounds super cheesy, but I am super grateful it got lowered, not only because it benefits me, but we got 3 new moderators since it's been changed, who wouldn't of otherwise been accepted.

M

MrKorrenian

Very true.
Even though I'm 13 and 6 months away from being 14, I can't express how happy I am that it was lowered.
That takes an entires year off my waiting time, which I am eternally grateful for.

That sounds super cheesy, but I am super grateful it got lowered, not only because it benefits me, but we got 3 new moderators since it's been changed, who wouldn't of otherwise been accepted.
Couldn't agree more. Birthdays in November for me.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Hey question for you, how long did it take you after you posted an application for you to get any notification that they are reviewing it?
They don't tell you that it is being reviewed. All applications are interviewed. They only tell you when you are accepted or denied.

Reactions: Le0

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I don't know what they do seeing as I don't review mod apps lol. And they didn't do this before.
Even if they don't tell you it is being reviewed, they will tell you whether you are denied or accepted for an interview no matter what correct? I'm just trying to figure out the program here.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Even if they don't tell you it is being reviewed, they will tell you whether you are denied or accepted for an interview no matter what correct? I'm just trying to figure out the program here.
Correct.
They will reply to every application with a yes or no, and if it's a yes, they'll schedule an interview.
If its a no, they'll simply reply with "Denied" and list the reasons your application was denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci