• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide About Moderator applications-

Has this helped you understand how Moderator Applications work?

• Yep! 10/10 would read again ;)

Votes: 52 88.1%
  • No, I'm still confused (If you chose this option, feel free to PM me with further questions)

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Spamming staff walls asking for review gets you know where
Where?...

But great guide, really helpful! You should add links to where you apply.

On the age issue, if you are actually mature enough, go ahead and apply. I got accepted at 14 when the 'minimum' was 18 thanks to a well written application. If you think you can do it, go for it! Just carefully consider it. I waited a week or two after mod apps were opened the first time to apply, to make sure I was certain I was mature enough. There can always be an exception!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Where?...

But great guide, really helpful! You should add links to where you apply.

On the age issue, if you are actually mature enough, go ahead and apply. I got accepted at 14 when the 'minimum' was 18 thanks to a well written application. If you think you can do it, go for it! Just carefully consider it. I waited a week or two after mod apps were opened the first time to apply, to make sure I was certain I was mature enough. There can always be an exception!
Once, but no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci