• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement get: It's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggbert

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks so much for adding the over 9000 achievment you guys are the best​

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
SUGGESTION:
we can do /achievement or /a ingame to view our achievements, i suggest making a /achievementc or /ac (Achievement Check) to see unobtained achievements :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
SUGGESTION:
we can do /achievement or /a ingame to view our achievements, i suggest making a /achievementc or /ac (Achievement Check) to see unobtained achievements :D
You can already do /a or /achievement to see your achievements .-. I think being able to see your unobtained achievements would also make it easier to do, so I don't want it.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
You can already do /a or /achievement to see your achievements .-. I think being able to see your unobtained achievements would also make it easier to do, so I don't want it.
yes, i know we can already do /a or /achievement, thats why i said "we can do /a or /achievement to view achievements"

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
yes, i know we can already do /a or /achievement, thats why i said "we can do /a or /achievement to view achievements"
I know what you said. But I don't think we need to see the unobtained achievements because that adds more surprise to it.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
You can see all achievements on the first page of this thread. So I dont see reason to add unobtained achievemnts to game..

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
You can see all achievements on the first page of this thread. So I dont see reason to add unobtained achievemnts to game..
weell if u are ingame and ur wondering what u do to get a certain achievement, it can be a hassle to go to the website and find the thread. It can be useful.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Guys no flaming! We don't want to have the thread locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci