• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement get: It's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone been spammed with achievements yet? I've been in about 10-11 games and yet I still haven't been awarded anything from my past achievements. I have been awarded the "Iron Man" and "Chunk Change" achievements, but only after going through the process of getting them in game.
The round win achievements don't automatically get awarded for whatever reason - this is a bug that will be fixed shortly.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Has anyone been spammed with achievements yet? I've been in about 10-11 games and yet I still haven't been awarded anything from my past achievements. I have been awarded the "Iron Man" and "Chunk Change" achievements, but only after going through the process of getting them in game.
When I logged in, I immediately was given all the bounty achievements I had the points for. I didn't get the win achievements until I won a game after the update. It also seems that friend doesn't count for the VIP achievement. D:

Honestly, though: When it comes to achievements like becoming a VIP/staff, I do have to agree with the complete collection problem...honestly, when there's achievements, people generally want to get them all. It's kind of disappointing to not be able to...especially when many of our users are below the required age. Honestly, all I see coming out of it is lots of applications coming in that cannot be accepted/people spamming advertising of their youtube in an attempt to get VIP. :/ Another issue not brought up is that there are many users who have had a rank of donor (maybe it ran out just the other day, too.) and they were not awarded the achievement. I've been iron, diamond, (well, technically, for a very short period of time. I technically don't deserve that.) and staff, yet I've been awarded none of the achievements for them. Personally, I don't really care much, but others will be understandably upset.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
HOOOOO MAI GAHD
Aaand I can't play for another month...
But whhhyyyyyyyyy???...... :(

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
the thing is, no-ones signature updates. its so annoying.
That's because the original poster of that thread posted the wrong method to do it.
See my reply to that post; if you use the correct method, your signature will update every 12 hours automatically.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
That's because the original poster of that thread posted the wrong method to do it.
See my reply to that post; if you use the correct method, your signature will update every 12 hours automatically.
Done :) thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci