• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Adding a Map-finding-command?

Would you like to see commands like that being added on the Server?

• Total voters

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I actually would enjoy this feature quite a lot. Especially during times new maps are added and I have a difficult time finding them.

Alisha23

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a great idea, as now maps get picked randomly all the time and i hate it !

Reaction score
Hey guys! :)
I would like to hear your opinions on a command, which would make it possible to find a specific map to play on.
It is often the case, that you want to play on a specific map, but just can't find it, and then spend 10 minutes or even longer to search for a server with that map in the voting list.
This could work as follows:

Commands for the SG Mini Hub:

/joinmap - gives a list of all maps.
(To prevent errors, for example when someone tries to do /joinmap Par 72 instead of Par72, or simply doesn't know the correct spelling anymore.)

/joinmap Par72 - joins a Lobby, which has Par72 as 1 of the 5 pickable maps.
(Maybe even the lobby with the highest amount of votes for that Map, at that point of time - possible donor poke ( as this server might be full already)? )

/watchmap - gives a list of all maps.

/watchmap SG:Adrenaline - joins a running game on the map SG:Adrenaline

Hm, well something around that.

Thanks for your opinions and ideas! :)

That would be cool! And that would help youtuber's too. They need to find maps that they can record easily and short games. Thank you for the idea, Jojo!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci