• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

| Adrenaline // AU Clan |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_R3DZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh ey tiki! I remember you from force!

My recommendation would be just to accept him, he has some talent for PvP skills and is alright over all- but it comes to your decision at the end so...
Joe is absolutely right, Corey just because his stats say his Joe doesn't mean he is. The person who owned both actuallyimgravey4rd and actuallyimknowledgeguy (forum account banned?) is Nick- AKA darkrai202.
Please dont double post and cant you just pm msg corey on skype not on a clan thread, plus actuallyimgravey4rd and actuallyimknowledgeguy is not Nick/Darkrai202 i know who they are and if have no evidence it is him you should point fingers.
Normal mods can't IP check only Snr Mods and higher anyway they don't just scan at the request if a player they need some sort of evidence before doing so
that is absolutly true

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
• IGN/S: GreenTorn
• What You'd Like To Be Called:GreenTorn or Green
• Skype Name: chethan2499
• State: VIC
• Average Ping To AU Servers: 45 ms
• Wins/Games: 213/3542
• Last Wins In 50 Games: 21
• PvP strengths: Sword, FNS, ROD
• PvP weaknesses: Bow
• 5 Favourite Map(s):Turbulence,Andrenaline, Zone 85 revamped, Breeze Island 2 and Alaskan Village
• Past clans?: #Enlightened, #Inferno and 1 more which got disbanded and i forgot the name sorry
• Past Bans?: None
• Why You Want To Join Adrenaline?: I want to join this clan cause i reach the win requirment and im very loyal plus active 4 days a week. This clan seems very experienced to me so i want to join it and be part of it and make new friends! XD
Accepted for trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci