• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

| Adrenaline // AU Clan |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_R3DZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah your right, nick isn't a pussy to show his real IGN and doesn't hide behind other fake usernames.

gg 'n' thanks for your time c:
Seriously don't come close near anyone, when people see you its like crazycookie raging all over again!
some people actually like Actuallyimgravey4rd hes funny and cool not like you so stop tryin to be funny because you fail and get off the thread

Reaction score
some people actually like Actuallyimgravey4rd hes funny and cool not like you so stop tryin to be funny because you fail and get off the thread
Get of the thread? Well your friend Corey wouldn't want someone fingering them selves on this thread. And stop showing off...
If you've actually bothered to read the thread with your eyes sorry but you have none you'd see practicly the whole clan trying to sweep him of this thread now your trying to impress him and make him more confident? Jeez, people like you truly ruin the community.

TexCraftGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't even know if you're being sarcastic or you're complimenting me. But seriously. STOP THIS
NONSENSE. IT IS NOT NEEDED ON THIS THREAD

Reaction score
I don't even know if you're being sarcastic or you're complimenting me. But seriously. STOP THIS
NONSENSE. IT IS NOT NEEDED ON THIS THREAD
Compliment anyway you can reply to peoples post instead of randomly posting, its better since the second party player signals something has been sent to them.

Taddaaa

Platinum
Reaction score
Compliment anyway you can reply to peoples post instead of randomly posting, its better since the second party player signals something has been sent to them.
GET OFF THE THREAD NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci