• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

After a month and two weeks wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karoleigh

The Tekkit server is finally up and running! This server is running Tekkit 3.1.2., and it has 50 slots. If you do not have the Technic Launcher, download it here. Be sure to select "Tekkit" in the drop down menu!​
General Info

IP: tekkit.mcsg.in

This is a fairly vanilla survival server with a few plugins to help keep your items safe, to sell and buy goods and materials, and to protect your bases and towns. This server is geared towards everyone from the Tekkit n00bs to the Nuclear Physicists!

The plugins that you guys will be using the most are:

• /cprivate - Creates a private item that only you have access to.
  • /cmodify <username> - Allows another player to use, but not destroy, an item.
  • /cpersist - If you have a lot of chests or items to allow someone to use, this is helpful. It will continiously do a command (like /cmodify <username>) multiple times without retyping the command everytime. When you're done, just type /cpersist again to cancel it out.
  • /cpassword <password> - Gives other people access to the item by typing in the correct password. Other people will not be able to break this item.
  • /cremove - Removes the protection over the item.
  • /cinfo - Check to see who owns the item
  • /cpublic - Creates a public item. Fair warning, this gives everyone access to this item. Don't use this
GriefPrevention Basics

Use GriefPrevention to Protect Towns

Type this into a sign in this exact order, going from the 1st line, 2nd line and 3rd line. Do not type the < and >. Always leave the 4th line blank. If you do not follow this, it won't work:

1. [Trade]
  2. $Selling Price
  3. <how many items you want to sell in each transaction> <itemID>:<total number of the item you want to sell in your inventory>
Close out from the sign, and if you've typed in everything correctly, it should look something like this:

If you just want to buy items, follow this in order:
  1. [Sell]
  2. <Amount of items you want to buy>
  3. <ItemID>
  4. <How much you'll pay for the items>
Close out the sign, and if you've typed in everything correctly, it should look something like this:

The Rules

Tekkit.MCSG follows most of the same rules as our Survival Games servers. If you haven't read them or need a refresher, click here. There are a few Tekkit specific rules that you'll need to keep in mind.
  1. Do not complain about, "Why is EE disabled? Why can't I fly? Why can't I make a destruction cataylist? Why can't I use a quarry?" I will kick you with a link to this thread... Or teleport you into the belly of a volcano.
  2. Abusing any sort of duplication or other glitches will get you banned.
  3. When you're banned/tempbanned from Tekkit, you're also banned/tempbanned from the Survival Games and Creative servers. If you are banned/tempbanned, please feel free to post a ban dispute here.
  4. Please maintain your machines! If the moderators, senior moderators, or admins find your machines to be nothing more than glorified lag machines that bring down the tick rate of the server and clients... Your machines will be broken and not replaced. Please power off your machines before you log out for the day.
  5. Please refer to the Tekkit Wiki first, before spamming the chat with any question you have regarding the mods in Tekkit.
  6. These rules are subject to change. More will be added later as I see fit.
Ranks & Donor Perks

• Gets $250 to start out with
    • Able to set 2 homes
    • Can use /tpa, /tpahere
  • Iron Donor
    • Gets a bonus $500/month (Not yet implemented)
    • Set 3 homes
    • Has full access to Nuclear Reactors and Nuclear Chambers.
    • Get priority join if the server is full.
  • Gold Donor
    • Gets $1000/month (Not yet implemented)
    • Set 4 homes
    • Has full access to Nuclear Reactors and Nuclear Chambers
    • Can craft/place/use up to 1 quarry at a time.
  • Diamond Donor
    • Gets a bonus$1,500/month (Not yet implemented)
    • Set 5 homes
    • Has full access to Nuclear Reactors and Nuclear Chambers
    • Can craft/place/use up to 2 quarries at a time.
    • Able to craft/use Turtles
    • Able to use Energy Condenser
There will be more perks in the future, and this is subject to change.

Shout Outs

I could not have done this on my own. Thank you VolVicFoose for allowing us to use his original spawn schematic. BowlOSoup, Bessemer, cameron224 HSenor, dmacrye, and Aeruner, Rasmus Mortensen, JKapFilms, and hunter611 with "thank you" posts on their walls for helping out. I'm sorry if I've left anyone out.

Ooo... Especially spam flood sabbo2001 with "Thank You!" Without him, we'd be running a totally vanilla server.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please post them here. I will try my best to respond as quickly as possible. :D

Spetsnax

Tribute
Reaction score
I am coming on soon. I hope no one took the good stuff on the map :p

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Whens the tekkit school coming out? All I know to do on tekkit is make a bunch of spears and throw them at stuff.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is a mini school already at spawn that shows you basic items and what they do. If you need to know how to craft specific items you can use the TooManyItems bar to find out how to craft them.

Start off by building...
Basic Necessities

Then move to...
Iron furnace
Macerator
Solar Panels
Wind Turbines
Geothermal
Copper Insulated wires
Electric Furnace

Seach for these items in the Search Bar if you cant find them.

If you need more help check out the wiki and TONS of mining is required. Tekkit is not easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci