• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

After a month and two weeks wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
what is tekkit?
Tekkit was a modpack for Minecraft called The Technic Pack that has now been turned into a game. It uses everything from minecraft except has it's own launcher and new items. As well as having it's own .technicpack file where .minecraft is situated.
Hope this helped!
-Matt

CreaTe_

Tribute
Reaction score
Wait so as a default member we can't use Nuclear Reactors? That sucks...

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well u shouldn't even call these servers minecraft survival games they should be called the everything server (which i do like :) it would be cool if a spleef server was added

CreaTe_

Tribute
Reaction score
That says can't find page, and the donate page hasn't included the donation thing for tekkit.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Karo, you should tell them that Swiftwolf Rending Gale is legit. People keep calling me a hacker :(

EDIT : Bessemer have told me that Rending gale is banned, sorry

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Karo, you should tell them that Swiftwolf Rending Gale is legit. People keep calling me a hacker :(
You are. Having nano armor + energy condenser + swiftwolf ring from the first day c'mon.. And i know you said you played the temp map but still no way to have it already..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci