• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

After a month and two weeks wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetegid

Spectator
Reaction score
guys i need help ..when i open my launcher it says update failed..how do i start the tekkit pack some one help

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
You are. Having nano armor + energy condenser + swiftwolf ring from the first day c'mon.. And i know you said you played the temp map but still no way to have it already..
:) Glad you ask I got the condensor from temp map, temp map last for 3 days (More then enough to get 6 diamond)

Swiftwolf i made is from the diamond i have i also invented a trick on how to get money, which now i have just being told that Swiftwolf is banned and have been removed from my inventory.

Nano is VERY cheap you only need 4 diamond and 2 stacks of coal. And with the energy condensor i could turn 1 diamond into 1 stack of coal so 6 diamonds total.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:) Glad you ask I got the condensor from temp map, temp map last for 3 days (More then enough to get 6 diamond)

Swiftwolf i made is from the diamond i have i also invented a trick on how to get money, which now i have just being told that Swiftwolf is banned and have been removed from my inventory.

Nano is VERY cheap you only need 4 diamond and 2 stacks of coal. And with the energy condensor i could turn 1 diamond into 1 stack of coal so 6 diamonds total.
Okay.. but you already have a energy condenser you made yourself. BUT, normal people have to buy it for 100k so its kinda unfair.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
First modded item I craft is Covalence Dust (usually) then I head to RailCraft's Coke Oven Bricks, then I try and get some Blutricity going with Redpower. Why? Screw IC2, I want to start something else first.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay.. but you already have a energy condenser you made yourself. BUT, normal people have to buy it for 100k so its kinda unfair.
You could also tell that to Noepje and Kikuo, yes they also have a condensor.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Isn't it a bit fair, you come to the server the first time it publicly opens because you are enthusiastic about it, therefore showing enthusiasm. You deserve the advantages for the support.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Isn't it a bit fair, you come to the server the first time it publicly opens because you are enthusiastic about it, therefore showing enthusiasm. You deserve the advantages for the support.
Actually it was in the Temp map, me and the other doesn't even know we will get the Condensor in the real server.
But then then Karo forget the cords for the spawn map and she decide to turn the Temp map into the official map.
So i and the other doesn't really expect we will be able to even get a Condensor.

Joe Mama

Spectator
Reaction score
Does Donate thing work yet? i donated just to do this and im getting a bit frusturated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci