• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Age Confession!

Angelsquad

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey. I'm Angelsquad, and i've been having a lot on my mind recently. There has been loads of things on my back, and i'm just gonna get my secret out there. It's been bugging me that I have to lie to everyone i meet and i just want to get it off my back once and for all.
It all started when I wanted to become mod on MCSG. I was desperate to be mod, even though I was too young. It was stupid of me and i know it's in the rules, but i still did it. I lied about my age. It was stupid of me. I didn't realize it'd become such a hassle for me later on because I didn't think i'd be here long. I thought I'd become mod for a few months, and then resign, and then eventually quit. I didn't think i'd be so attached to the community and the game.
But, i've ended up staying.
It's been a year and a bit, and i've finally decided to tell everyone. I'm not 16, i'm 14. I'm just 14. Born 2000, April 27th. It's just been a hole that i've dug, and can't get out of. And if i've known you personally, i want to say that i'm sorry for lying to you. It was stupid of me, and i hope you don't treat me any different.
It's not a really big deal that i'm trying to make but it's been bugging me for a year, i just wanna get it across to people, that's all i have to say!

See ya later,
Angelsquad

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The thing is. You sound, look and act like you were 16. You're still awesome, Cleo. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci