• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alex's Resignation

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember seeing you around as a mod in 2013, before I became staff myself and you were so helpful and kind. Shortly after I got mod, you were promoted and have done an incredible job here. Stay awesome, try not to disappear (hehe) and tell your brother to hang out on TS as well, we were only starting to get to know each other before he left MCSG.

T

tayemack123

Alex,
I enjoyed our bonding sessions over Childish Gambino (and my sick rap to You See Me)!! You'll be missed dearly, so please come back and visit :(

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank-you for your time and service to the MCSG community. We hope you have a wonderful life. You will be missed by everyone

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alex, I remember back when you were first a Moderator. You were an amazing staff member. I hope everything will be alright for you. Don't forget to stop by on the Teamspeak. Good luck on your future endeavors bud :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for everything you've done for the community, and being an awesome person and friend.

I still remember you being there in the waiting room when I had my first interview :')

Best of luck with everything, Alex! <3

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
;-; ;-; no words man. no words. im not even gonna punctuate this ;-; ugh. i hope you come back dude.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
You will be greatly missed. You were an amazing member of staff.

Thanks for helping out this community as you did. c:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm probably a little late, but I appreciate your hard work to the server. I hope you have a amazing time outside of Minecraft, and live life to the fullest c:. We will truly miss you Alex.

- Imanol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci