• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All servers going down for map resets, plugin updates, + more (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadacis

Spectator
Reaction score
This all sounds Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom awesome i can't wait to play :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I really love it Chad, especially because I'm going to play all night long tomorrow <3

BottleGnomes

Tribute
Reaction score
We are testing the new plugin with US1 and will push it out to all of the servers after we we are sure of stability.
I see a problem in the voting system, one map might ALWAYS be chosen. Should there be a head start at random for of eiher of the maps? That way if everyone likes a map they will still be able to play it.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We found some bugs and making some small adjustments to the bounty system. Will be pushing the updates after the new fixes get tested.

BottleGnomes, it all depends based on the people playing.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sounds awesome! The only thing though, and not to be a downer, is that i dont see the "/bounty" system that viable, i mean who would want to waste points on something that has no real effect on the actual gameplay and how it will play out? Maybe if you could spend points on items to give to people, like a sponsor system, then it would actually be worth the points. Also 50 points is a lot for most people, whenever i get into lobbys the average for most people is around 80. Correct me if im missing something, but if "/bounty" dosent reward the player using the command in any way then it will never be used. The rest of the patch is awesome though, good work. :)
There was a giant thing about this before the Chad confirmed it. Even though I would never use it, just go with it. You don't have to waste points bountying people, but you can get extra points for killing a bountied person.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I leave for a week to go to a camp, and I come back to this.
I know what i'm doing tonight... And the night after that... And The Night after that... Thank you chad <3

riley9989

Tribute
Reaction score
Yaaaaaay this stuff oughta be fun :D (and the new cheating stuff should be good as well :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci