• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All Survival Games servers will be down for 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeL

Spectator
Reaction score
the servers are really laggy for me today :/

Holipza

Spectator
Reaction score
*for me the last few days

And they keep crashing. Really chad, fix your servers! :/

raxo274

Spectator
Reaction score
whats with all the lag and servers randomly shutting down?

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
The only pages that has the correct background for me is the homepage and the Servers page. :/

Lucke1234

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, EU2 are lagging SO much. I won, but the stats wan't getting saved...when I logged in after that, The servers didn't speak to the main/stats server, so the points/bounty didn't show up nor the "ChatColor.YELLOW" So the chat looked like this: |Lucke1234> Hello

I dont' know what is happening with the server now.

EDIT:

It seams like I got the Bounty but not the Victory

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Any mod or someone online that wants to help? Some bug happened with my ban, it said I had a week ban a week ago, now it's over and says I'm permabanned? Please help... I've TRULY learned my lesson about aimbotting... if I put this in the wrong place, sorry, I'll put it in the right place, all I wanna do is play Minecraft Survival Games!!!

JakeL

Spectator
Reaction score
Any mod or someone online that wants to help? Some bug happened with my ban, it said I had a week ban a week ago, now it's over and says I'm permabanned? Please help... I've TRULY learned my lesson about aimbotting... if I put this in the wrong place, sorry, I'll put it in the right place, all I wanna do is play Minecraft Survival Games!!!
you deserve it, its what you get for modding

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
you deserve it, its what you get for modding
I wasn't modding, I quit hacking about a week before I was banned, because I knew I would get banned, yet I still did. So pretty much, there's proof I learned my lesson.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Post it under "Ban Disputes" and use the correct format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci