• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All time favorite player?

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
My favorite players in terms of friends are MultiRyno123 and SwAmPdOnKeY28. In terms of players and "skill", it's hard to say...Egrodo's skill is unquestionable, so is Darkrai's, not to mention Elgoldo's and Gravey4rd's...and all the other "top players"...too hard to choose.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My favorite players in terms of friends are MultiRyno123 and SwAmPdOnKeY28. In terms of players and "skill", it's hard to say...Egrodo's skill is unquestionable, so is Darkrai's, not to mention Elgoldo's and Gravey4rd's...and all the other "top players"...too hard to choose.
IMHO Egrodo and I aren't as good as we used to, we hit our prime. (We're still good though, we just used to be much better [Not 100% sure about Egrodo, just what I've seen and heard])

Elgoldo on the other hand is in his prime right now, not sure about Gravey4rd. xD

JasonDeBaxter

Platinum
Reaction score
Mickeylag I would say, his anticipation and foresight make him easily the most skilled pvp'er in this community, all the rest of you are pretty naff ;)

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Elgoldo One of the few players I don't see teaming often (unless with a friend). I've played with him quite a few times and he's one of the oldest players I share fond memories of. An inspiration. Also one of the few players who know me (I think? Maybe I'm wrong).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci