• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alliances should be ruled out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis111

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally I think the alliances are great! Having to devise a tactical plan to take them out or distract them, Even if that means tricking another player into teaming up with you only to take him out after he or she has done their job. Alliances are more of what brings the difficulty factor in and overcoming that is fun.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Personally I think the alliances are great! Having to devise a tactical plan to take them out or distract them, Even if that means tricking another player into teaming up with you only to take him out after he or she has done their job. Alliances are more of what brings the difficulty factor in and overcoming that is fun.
I agree with this quite a bit! :)
Also with alliances: you have to be very cautious. I've had several people sneak up behind my back when I was in an alliance and kill me. A great deal of it is strategy.

Curtis111

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with this quite a bit! :)
Also with alliances: you have to be very cautious. I've had several people sneak up behind my back when I was in an alliance and kill me. A great deal of it is strategy.
Exactly, I mean would it really be as fun as it is now without alliances to watch out for?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Exactly, I mean would it really be as fun as it is now without alliances to watch out for?
No. I always kind of liked hiding from those alliances. You know you can't take them out by yourselves. You need a strategy on how to take them out. And that's where all the fun comes from! Just blunt force isn't very fun. :)

Curtis111

Spectator
Reaction score
No. I always kind of liked hiding from those alliances. You know you can't take them out by yourselves. You need a strategy on how to take them out. And that's where all the fun comes from! Just blunt force isn't very fun. :)
Yeah and also splitting up the Alliances could be a good way. Two players could easily take out an alliance of 4 if they can distract them to split up.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score

Curtis111

Spectator
Reaction score

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
First of all the thread is saying this is how every game is ending now. By that time you should at least have iron armor and a sword unless you have been hiding away doing nothing. You need to get out there and find some weapons and try to stay on top.
You cant stay on top if you have a 1v2 and you can't even kill one because both of their armor is 2x as efficent. Also eventually you get the final deathmatch and what are you supposed to do then?

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, it's just getting ridiculous now. All I ever see in the lobby chat is "alliance" "let's team up" "allies ?" and it's getting to the point where solo players have no chance. The big alliances always camp at the cornucopia waiting for more items to come in. This needs to be stopped. it's ruining the fun of the games.
on the contrary ive solod plenty of times and have reached the death match or last 4 with out having any form of alliance only paying people off with food to not kill me, then when they agree i ask if they want to team then i stab em in the back

We had a 4 alliance and still, in the end one was left. Alliances are a type of strategy. Eliminate the rest and then murder each other. But you see, alliances can be defeated. Play with their minds, another guy used a bow and shot one and they all attacked each other thinking an ally turned on them.

Make some friends, your chances of survival will be greater.
was this guy me?
http://minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/removed-nametags-for-stealtyness-d.149/#post-937

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
on the contrary ive solod plenty of times and have reached the death match or last 4 with out having any form of alliance only paying people off with food to not kill me, then when they agree i ask if they want to team then i stab em in the back

We had a 4 alliance and still, in the end one was left. Alliances are a type of strategy. Eliminate the rest and then murder each other. But you see, alliances can be defeated. Play with their minds, another guy used a bow and shot one and they all attacked each other thinking an ally turned on them.​
Make some friends, your chances of survival will be greater.​
was this guy me?
Copy and paste much from my post! xD
I forget xD

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As some of stated earlier, alliances can be a very interesting form of strategy. It puts the pressure on the players not knowing if they can trust the person or not. Everyone in an alliance knows they're going to kill each other sooner or later. But they never talk about it. The pressure builds greater as you proceed to the last man killed outside of your alliance, and then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci