• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Allow Break Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe on one or two of the servers allow tributes to Break Blocks to heighten the "survival" aspect of the hunger games. Post your thoughts, opinions and comments!

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
meh... it could potentially lead to problems like people just building 100 blocks into the air and take a bucket of water for the fall down... broken trees, more broken vines(which i think is ok in moderation)/ladders. also people could build a huge moat around the cornucopia

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I see your point, You could always limit what can be crafted by creating a "guard" to keep people from digging too far down, and you could also eliminate ores like iron, diamond and redstone from being in play. Its just a suggestion :p I want people to build off it

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
NO
This should never happen. We're going to get people who are going to dig to the bottom of the earth (or the top) and camp there for ages. Matches like that will take a full hour. People would also smash chests, the glass leading to the border (presuming you're allowed to) and pre-built houses, etc. I don't think we should ever have a server like this.o_O

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're forgetting that players need to eat.... and the only place to get food is on the surface

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
On these servers, starvation doesn't kill. And I've tested it myself, as long as you don't move or jump, your hunger meter doesn't go down.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
On these servers, starvation doesn't kill. And I've tested it myself, as long as you don't move or jump, your hunger meter doesn't go down.
starvation doesn't kill in single player either i believe you get left with 4 hearts

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well then kick players who do that, the same way you would kick a player who breaks blocks now or tries to do these things

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i tried to break blocks to get out of an unintended hole by breaking blocks and jumping up trying to beat the respawn; should i be banned? sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do
you have a point there, but even then you're not supposed to. Thats why you avoid holes like those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci