• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Allow Break Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it was a hole that didn't get plastered over i checked the other maps on other servers it wasn't there
Im just trying to come up with a solution to the problem we have, im not saying its perfect, im just trying to see it implemented as best I can

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Im just trying to come up with a solution to the problem we have, im not saying its perfect, im just trying to see it implemented as best I can
I don't really know what you mean when you say "to the problem we have". I didn't find it that much of a problem that we didn't have free-dig servers for Survival Games.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
what problem you said to put these on 1-2 servers we are just pointing out flaws that can make breaking blocks worse than not being able to break at all... it is just way too much work to code... and they are already busy as it is

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
what problem you said to put these on 1-2 servers we are just pointing out flaws that can make breaking blocks worse than not being able to break at all... it is just way too much work to code... and they are already busy as it is
I agree with him 100%, even when they made this map they did not entend on players breaking things...

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Nah, it goes from the point of the Survival/Hunger Games, you never saw Katniss building forts and massive mines.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
I love the picture and agree that should end the conversation on building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member