• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alluring Isle

Do you like it?

• Total voters

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
Tbh it looks good but I think this will be a map that everyone will fuss over and it will never be voted (I may be wrong) Just a small hint, maybe next time try for a more simplistic map on the lines of sg4 or valleyside. I know that these maps (the one you currently have just made(and other ones with big terraforming)) would be extremely fun to make but would they be the best for Pvp and all that good stuff. This is my personal opinion so no hate please <3 I'm sure everyone has their opinion

Gameraider

Spectator
Reaction score
Tbh it looks good but I think this will be a map that everyone will fuss over and it will never be voted (I may be wrong) Just a small hint, maybe next time try for a more simplistic map on the lines of sg4 or valleyside. I know that these maps (the one you currently have just made(and other ones with big terraforming)) would be extremely fun to make but would they be the best for Pvp and all that good stuff. This is my personal opinion so no hate please <3 I'm sure everyone has their opinion
Most of the mountain has nothing on it, and the main parts of the map are pretty flat if that's what you're worried about. We tried to keep gameplay in mind with this map.

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
Most of the mountain has nothing on it, and the main parts of the map are pretty flat if that's what you're worried about. We tried to keep gameplay in mind with this map.
Oh ok that's cool. Just keep my hint in mind :) I would love to see what you guys could come up with by making a simple but effective map. Anyway the map does look good. I now see the pictures with flat (on my iPod and some pics are glitches). Good effort and keep up the excellent work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci