• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alluring Isle

Do you like it?

• Total voters

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Looks pretty good honestly. But I can't tell if this is a Medieval themed map, or an industrial type map. The terrain seems a bit weird. I don't like constant mountains, and I do know there are some flat lands near corn, but that massive mountain kind of kills the map. It looks okay, just not the greatest. Still not a bad map.
What do you mean by constant mountains?...There's only one.... Also, flat lands can make good gameplay if done correctly. Could you maybe explain how the massive mountain "kills the map"?

Kerkuti

Tribute
Reaction score
What do you mean by constant mountains?...There's only one.... Also, flat lands can make good gameplay if done correctly. Could you maybe explain how the massive mountain "kills the map"?
The huge mountain. I don't really normally see those, which I guess it's good. Also, I think I worded that wrong. I just feel the mountain is rather big than usual, xD.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
The huge mountain. I don't really normally see those, which I guess it's good. Also, I think I worded that wrong. I just feel the mountain is rather big than usual, xD.
We did want to make some terraforming that is very eye catching but we didn't want it to ruin gameplay so that's why players can't get to the top :3

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
The first few pics remind me of Insanity Cause turned into a futuristic city...

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
How in the world did you build this in 5 days?! With two people! How do you concentrate on building for a long time? After building for 1-2 hours I just get bored and go do something else :( That's why it's taking me so long to finish my map...

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
How in the world did you build this in 5 days?! With two people! How do you concentrate on building for a long time? After building for 1-2 hours I just get bored and go do something else :( That's why it's taking me so long to finish my map...
These are the owners of Red Forest, you must remember.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci