• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alvarian 48 Player Map (WIP 95%)

Good so far?

• Yes!

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Here are some ideas of things to fix add or change on your map so far.
  • Fix the custom trees they look like a giant ball brush it don't look like a real tree
  • I love the little town and/or city
  • On the other hand I would add or change something into a large focal point
  • The volcano needs some terraforming help and block changes, because there are to much of some blocks in the mountain
  • The map to be just doesn't say elven to me it's more of a fantasy medieval theme to it so maybe change up your block palette.
  • So far the map looks to be coming together nicely but with those fixes the map would be great as a mcsg map good luck Helix!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Fix the custom trees they look like a giant ball brush it don't look like a real tree
  • The volcano needs some terraforming help and block changes, because there are to much of some blocks in the mountain
  • The map to be just doesn't say elven to me it's more of a fantasy medieval theme to it so maybe change up your block palette.
  • So far the map looks to be coming together nicely but with those fixes the map would be great as a mcsg map good luck Helix!
Thank you for the feedback! I think Sanders2408 will have some arguments against that though :p

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
- The treetops have been fixed before you even mentioned it, but the screenshots are outdated.
- I love it too ;)
- There is a theater in the back of the city, and we will try to make it stand out a little more.
- I disagree, the vulcano looks fine to me. We will add lava once the map is near completed, otherwise its going to be a mess.
- Yes, the map has grown beyond its theme, which isnt a bad thing ofcourse. ElvenForest is not the final name, and we will come up with a new good name soon!
- Thank you! some areas are need fixing. But on the other hand, I think that this map has true potential.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
- The treetops have been fixed before you even mentioned it, but the screenshots are outdated.
- I love it too ;)
- There is a theater in the back of the city, and we will try to make it stand out a little more.
- I disagree, the vulcano looks fine to me. We will add lava once the map is near completed, otherwise its going to be a mess.
- Yes, the map has grown beyond its theme, which isnt a bad thing ofcourse. ElvenForest is not the final name, and we will come up with a new good name soon!
- Thank you! some areas are need fixing. But on the other hand, I think that this map has true potential.
I didn't say your map doesn't have potential and also I was basing my case off of the current screenshots.
I ment by a focal point as the Statue of Liberty in sg 5 or pirate cove on sg 1 etc

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
I didn't say your map doesn't have potential and also I was basing my case off of the current screenshots.
I ment by a focal point as the Statue of Liberty in sg 5 or pirate cove on sg 1 etc
i hope you'll like the cathedral, won't show it yet since it's not finished. anyway thanks for the constructive criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci