• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Always dying in death match

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
Text-teaming in DM is pathetic, you don't deserve respect for getting your wins this way but then, some people would say you have to do what you gotta do in order to win the game. You obviously don't "have" to do anything, you can play the way you like. Teaming on people in DM however is simply unfair and in my opinion, disrespectful. Don't forget, it won't make you better, like FFA'ing would.

Honestly, I would advice you to rely on your bow, even if you're not that good with it yet, you'll get better with it quickly if you play like this. Some tips to get people away is by rodding them away from you or simply hold your F&S, any smart player won't charge you when you're holding it and if they do, you just place 2/3 charges.

Do your best to avoid being in the middle, you will get bowspammed or charged. Also a smart thing to do, is take out the weakest or worst player out first. It requires little skill to clean somebody up and he will win that fight, in a quick 10hp sword fight you could easily destroy hi, especially if the sword is your speciality. Ones you take him out you hold your F&S or rod the last guy away untill you've regenned enough hearts.

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
Text-teaming in DM is pathetic, you don't deserve respect for getting your wins this way but then, some people would say you have to do what you gotta do in order to win the game. You obviously don't "have" to do anything, you can play the way you like. Teaming on people in DM however is simply unfair and in my opinion, disrespectful. Don't forget, it won't make you better, like FFA'ing would.

Honestly, I would advice you to rely on your bow, even if you're not that good with it yet, you'll get better with it quickly if you play like this. Some tips to get people away is by rodding them away from you or simply hold your F&S, any smart player won't charge you when you're holding it and if they do, you just place 2/3 charges.

Do your best to avoid being in the middle, you will get bowspammed or charged. Also a smart thing to do, is take out the weakest or worst player out first. It requires little skill to clean somebody up and he will win that fight, in a quick 10hp sword fight you could easily destroy hi, especially if the sword is your speciality. Ones you take him out you hold your F&S or rod the last guy away untill you've regenned enough hearts.
I agree with you. I support players teaming during death match if that is a necessary step toward winning, but I never do it myself. It is, in a lot of cases, a disrespectful move.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
The more you go to deathmatch, the more you'll learn and the likeliness of you winning the Hunger Games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci