• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Am I doomed to have bad luck?

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Have you ever died to a team of 7?

EDIT: taking out 2 of them.

Zhaleon

Diamond
Reaction score
I spawned in a chunk error 12 times in a row, got spawn killed 13 times in a row, and cleaned up by a team of four 23 times in a row. And then there is just the regular death from lag, which all adds up to 96 losing streak. And you say YOU have bad luck?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Do what I did, make a list of how you die every game and for the stupid mistakes that caused you a death be carefull of them in the future.

iHax0rsMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Sam some advice because I got a new account because of my stats. What you need to do is just take a break for a little bit. by the way I'm SellingJustin

L

Lululioness

Awh, poor people! You're all dying on an online game inside a game based on a book. Must be horrible ;-;

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Do what I did, make a list of how you die every game and for the stupid mistakes that caused you a death be carefull of them in the future.
This reminds me of Jamie Moyer's book on all the different hitters he ever faced as a pitcher for the Mariners then Phillies.

The only reason I make a list though is so I can better find those people later to deliver a baseball bat swing between the eyes, :)

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't believe in bad luck or luck in general. I believe everything happens for a eason and it's what you do with that that changes you. If you're going to keep trying, go on ahead. But if you're going to get ready try my method of things:
Preparing yourself for the next danger is important
Overloading yourself with game can get you very frustrated
Overall, try to cool yourself down and practice on a different server

Or for short, P.O.O.

Last edited:

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
That happens to me a lot but when they chase me around for like 10 mins I /kill and they don't get my 8450 pts (hehe)

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
If thats as bad as it gets, then you have no idea what true bad luck is :p
Off topic but the people in the car in your siggy are bopping their heads to the side in perfect time to the song I'm listening too its so funny xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci