• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesty [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nice clan battle records seems you only go bad against those top tier clans!
Good luck guys!!!!!!

ZestAU

Spectator
Reaction score
Cb against #Zest you have me ItsGeorgio on Skype to discuss about it :)
And also cheerleader plz;)

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
It's great to see that itstomy and itsbeny go in /d and target us in cbs, really good job guys! Thanks for making mcsg what it is today!!

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Im pretty sure the aim of the game is to win right? So i saw a player and killed him, So what if he was in your clan he went my route so i took the advantage. Talk to me on skype instead of trying to seek attention.
You're like in the lobby 'I won't interfere!!!' and then you target one of our members, like what?

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
OMG, when did i say that. itsbeny may have but i didn't. Do you have evidence to back up what your saying
You did say that, and then after the game start saying that I was crying in a cb, which is false. Like really? You must be cool

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
You did say that, and then after the game start saying that I was crying in a cb, which is false. Like really? You must be cool
You cussing me on skype is cool... Real mature mate, you have anything else to say get on skype and lets talk mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci